I'm so happy that this turned out so well! I added a bunch of ingredients that sounded good and they really are good together. The skin was left on these because it crisped up nicely under the broiler. I served this with rice and veggies. Enjoy!
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place chicken, skin side up, on a baking sheet lined with foil for easy cleanup. Bake chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Baste the chicken with the marinade, lower oven temperature to 350F and return chicken to oven. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and baste/brush with honey.
- Set oven rack to second from the top level and broil for about 4 minutes. Don't burn them!
Good and tasty. Made for ZWT9 for Hot Stuff.
This was an excellent way to prepare our home-raised meat. Tender and tasty. Will definitely make again. Made for ZWT9.
Wow, oh wow! Awesome is right. I made these as directed and marinated them for almost 24 hours. I really like that is these have a wonderful savory sweet flavor. I will definitely be making these again. Thanks Nif. Made for the Asian round of ZWT9 for Team Tasty Testers.