Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The richness of the avocado makes this dish absolutely delicious. This is the healthy kind of recipe that I like to throw together in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. Buy egg whites in the carton to make it easier and less expensive. It's great for on-the-go as well. Enjoy!
- 3 eggs or 1 egg and 6 egg white
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 (12 inch) soft tortillas
- 1⁄2 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- Spray nonstick frying pan and heat over low-medium heat. Meanwhile, mix eggs, milk and baking powder in a bowl and beat very well. Pour into frying pan and stir occasionally until just barely cooked. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop half the eggs on each burrito. Top with avocado. Fold a couple of inches of bottom of burrito up and then roll.
Great breakfast Nif, I made these for the DM and I using wholemeal/wholegrain tortillas and we thoroughly enjoyed. Cannot understand how years ago I hated avocadoes for I certainly love them now. Thank you Nif, made for phototag.