Recipe by Nif
I thought I had spaghetti sauce and had planned to make spaghetti and meatballs for supper. I hope you like this version. You can play around with it and add a bunch of sauteed veggies. I just didn't have time! Enjoy!
Top Review by Marlitt
I really enjoyed this nice and easy sauce, above all it's done very quickly. I did add a little beef broth (1/2 cup) to swish the tomato remains out of the can into the sauce I also sliced a small carrot into the sauces. Other than this I follow direction. It was great just what I wanted. thanks.
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 ounce sherry wine or 1 ounce red wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute (Splenda)
- salt and pepper