Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is good either hot for an entree or cold with bbq!
- 24 ounces spaghetti, cooked to taste
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped & seeded
- 16 ounces ranch dressing
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 8 ounces kraft parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- ground pepper
- garlic powder
- Mix it all together and refrigerate till chilled.
- Sometimes I like to add shredded carrots, zucchini, green beans and/or onions.
I really liked the combination of flavors with the ranch dressing and the Italian. Lovely as written but I have also tried variations. Substituted grated belgioso for the parmesan. Added diced artichokes, black olives, pepperoncini rings. Sometimes I even add cold chicken. GREAT recipe! Thanks for sharing.