Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve with your favorite veggies.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (1 or 1 1/2 slices of bread)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 medium onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix briefly, but throughly, with your hands.
- Form meat mixture into a loaf shape on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Be careful when moving the baking sheet so the juices don't run into your oven!