These are great for Valentine's day if you use a heart shaped cookie cutter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let butter sit on counter and bring to room temperature.
- 2Preheat oven to 300F Cream butter until it is the consistency of whipped cream.
- 3Beat in the sugar, a little at a time.
- 4Add salt.
- 5Add flour, one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 6Turn out onto a floured board and pat or roll to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Cut with heart shaped (or whatever shaped) cookie cutters.
- 8Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
- 9Make sure that the cookies have cooled off.
- 10Quickly dip half the cookie in melted chocolate.
- 11Let it set on waxed paper.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nicole's Chocolate-Dipped Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.5
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 470.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g