This is really yummy!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb orecchiette
- 7 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, slivered
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1cook pasta according to package directions, rinse & drain.
- 2in a 12 inch skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until skillet is hot, add half the cooked pasta and cook until medium brown on the outside-about 3 minutes. Stir pasta, then cook until browned on the other side. With slotted spoom return pasta to saucepot.
- 3Repeat with the remaining pasta and 3 more tablespoons of oil. Cover saucepot to keep warm.
- 4In the same skillet heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil on medium. Add broccoli & garlic and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add wine, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and cook until broccoli is tender crisp about 3 minutes longer.
- 5Add broccoli mixture, vinegar, butter & pine nuts to pasta in saucepot and toss on medium heat until butter melts.
- 6Add half of the parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- 7Spoon into 4 warm bowls.
- 8Serve with additional pepper and remaining parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nicole Kidman's Crispy Orecchiette With Broccoli, Pine Nuts &
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.7
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 310.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 25.6 g