Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My chef delicately explained that this was a salad to get rid of the leftovers. Cooking and prep times are a guess. I use a basic balsamic vinaigrette to dress this.
- 1 yukon potato, boiled and diced
- 4 ounces green beans, par cooked
- 1 head bibb lettuce, trimmed and torn
- 6 ounces tuna fish, drained
- 4 anchovies, drained
- 10 olives, Pitted
- 2 whole hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 8 slices tomatoes, wedge, sliced
- 3 fluid ounces salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Arrange greens on plate tossed with dressing.
- Prepare salad components beginning with tomatoes at seven thirty five on the plate, beans above it, potatoes to it’s right, olives after the potatoes followed by eggs. Tuna should be in the middle topped with anchovies and garnished with parsley.