Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is a staple at all of our family events and we serve it along side my bean dip! This recipe makes a very large amount. Make sure that your tomatoes and onions are roughly the same in size, and in order to make the salsa hotter, leave the seeds in the jalapenos.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 large white onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 limes, juice of
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Badia complete seasoning (add more to taste, we use 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeno (add more based on taste)
- cilantro (to taste)
- salt & pepper
- Put everything together in a food processor and mix to desired thickness.
- Chill int he refrigerator before serving.