Recipe by nick turano
Everyone who has tried this recipe loved it and wanted a copy.
Top Review by Alana Mae Cooking
I went out on a limb and tried this. Before I let it stand over night, I tried it and thought it was terrible. I said to my DH that I was going to bring it to the party anyway because someone might like it. The next day when I put it together and tasted it, it was great! All those flavours had a little party of their own, overnight. What a pleasant surprise. I got lots of compliments from the party goers.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 3 jalapeno peppers (remove seeds)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro (leaves only)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 scallions
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- crackers or baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- If you have a food processor, add all ingredients into the processor, pulse until the cranberries are minced (not fine).
- Put in the refrigerator and chill from an hour to overnight.
- Place on a serving dish atop cream cheese and serve with crackers or baguette.