Recipe by zeezer
For garlic lovers! We grill these at the lake, with neighbors, or camping. you'll love 'em
Top Review by carolshefner
Great recipe and I got many compliments. All of the flavors were excellent. I did make a few changes. I reduced all the dry ingredients to 1 teaspoon. It just seemed like a tablespoon was a lot. I also added about 1/4 cup of soy sauce and 1/4 cup of orance juice. I reduced the honey to 1/4 cup as recommended by another reviewer. I think dijon mustard would be good as well. We cooked it on the grill as instructed and we took it off when internal temp was 130 and welet it stand about 10 minutes. YUM!
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 12 -15 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 2 pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Adjust honey& cayenne for sweet& heat.
- This mix is enough to do two (2) tenderloins.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, set aside.
- Cut tenderloin (s) into small puck shaped pieces.
- Approximately ½ inch thick.
- Most tenderloins will yield 12-15 pieces.
- Place pieces into marinade& mix thoroughly.
- Pour entire mixture into plastic freezer bag.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or 4 hours minimum.
- Place pieces on grill over medium heat.
- Cook for a few minutes each side.
- (I like to flip them often) enjoy.