1/1 Photo of Nickey's Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
I'm trying to remember how Nickey made these and setting it here so I don't forget. The amount of cookies you get depends on the size of the cookies you make. Sometimes I add about a quarter cup white sugar or mix n match the chocolate chips. Thinking about maybe cranberries? I just found the paper I wrote this on...I don't think it makes a difference which toffee you use but I used Barton's Almond Butter Toffee for this...it's chocolate coated :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Grease two cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- 3Cream butter in medium bowl. Add brown sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Set aside.
- 4In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt, then stir into creamed mixture.
- 5Fold in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans,.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
- 7Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire racks to complete cooling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nickey's Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: