I'm trying to remember how Nickey made these and setting it here so I don't forget. The amount of cookies you get depends on the size of the cookies you make. Sometimes I add about a quarter cup white sugar or mix n match the chocolate chips. Thinking about maybe cranberries? I just found the paper I wrote this on...I don't think it makes a difference which toffee you use but I used Barton's Almond Butter Toffee for this...it's chocolate coated :D
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Grease two cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- Cream butter in medium bowl. Add brown sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt, then stir into creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans,.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire racks to complete cooling.
Christmas cookies are made fast and furious around here during the holiday season, and these were a happy addition to our cookie bags this year. The family and neighbors gave us many thanks for these delicious cookies! Tony