Charlotte J's Note:
From NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Need a sweet treat fast? Try this one it is ready in under 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 2/3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Make brownie batter as directed on package.
- 4Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- 5Spread in prepared pan.
- 6Sprinkle top with remaining morsels.
- 7Bake as directed.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 9Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nick-Of-Time Swirled Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels