Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
From NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Need a sweet treat fast? Try this one it is ready in under 30 minutes.
Make and share this Nick-Of-Time Swirled Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Make brownie batter as directed on package.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with remaining morsels.
- Bake as directed.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.