Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe created by two sixth graders.
Make and share this Nick and Ken's Fruity Twisters Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled,sliced and frozen
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup fiesta mango-lime juice (Dole)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced cantaloupe
- several small ice cube
- Place yogurt, sliced banana, juices, cantaloupe, and strawberries in a smoothie maker or blender.
- Pulse or mix for 15 seconds.
- Add ice cubes and blend until mixture is smooth.