Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Modified from a recipe in First for women.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced onion
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl combine chipotle, chili powder, cocoa powder and garlic salt.
- Coat vegetables with cooking spray and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Roast for 20 minutes turning once.