Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use any white fish for this recipe. I use Basa fillets and it turns out nice, however Halibut is said to be the best. You can, of course, replace the lemon juice and lemon slices for lime juice and lime slices. This recipe counts for 1 protein and 1 bread. Add a veggie and you have a complete meal. This recipe is from The HCG Diet Cookbook Gourmet Success. NOTE: "Curried" means to prepare or flavor with a sauce of hot-tasting spices. You can for sure add curry (or any other spice of your choice) to this recipe.
- 99.22 g basa fillets
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 melba toast, made into crumbs
- 14.79 ml onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml onion powder
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley
- 2 slice lemons
- Combine dry spices and Melba toast crumbs.
- Dip Fish into crumb mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Broil until fish is cooked and crumb mixture is lightly brown.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.