I suppose I should start feeling guilty about all the recipes I've been stealing recently. I've also developed a smirk that doesn't seem to go away....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups short-grain brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup broccoli, cut up into small chunks
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut up into small chunks
- 1/2 cup snow pea pods, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut into coins
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup pico de gallo (homemade or good quality store bought)
- 2/3 cup thai peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely minced
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (10-inch burrito size)
- 1NOTE: Can use a package of Asian-style medley frozen vegetables instead of fresh if you choose. We like the Thai peanut sauce Thai Peanut Sauce.
- 2Steam the vegetables just until done. Do not overcook.
- 3Divide the rice, vegetables and remaining ingredients between the tortillas.
- 4Roll up burrito style and serve hot. Yield is estimated!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nice Thai Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 420.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea pods
pico de gallo