Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
from the cookbook called "popcorn"!
Make and share this Nice Sugar & Spice Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 4 quarts popped corn
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- put the popcorn in a large clean paper bag or a washible muslin bag. slice the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape the seeds from both halves into a small bowl;discard the bean.
- stir in sugar,cinnamon,nutmeg and salt. in a seperate bowl wisk together the oil & vanilla.
- drizzle the oil mixture over the popcorn,fold over the top of the bag and shake until the popcorn is coated and moist.
- sprinkle the spice mixture over the popcorn,fold over the top of the bag & shake a few times to coat.