Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun cookie to make with the kids. My daughters loved decorating these and making them look like little mice. It is just a basic rice krispy square recipe made to look like mice.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- strawberry licorice bootlace (whiskers and tails)
- gumdrop (eyes)
- red cinnamon candies (nose)
- vanilla icing (glue)
- graham cracker sticks (ears)
- Melt butter and marshmallows, stirring to mix. Add cereal and stir until coated. Butter your hands and form cereal mixture into oblong shapes. Using icing as glue, glue candies on for eyes, ears, nose, whiskers and tails. Add graham sticks for ears (break in half).
- *Not really sure about the yield as my recipe doesn't give the yield. We were able to make fifteen but some were smaller than others.