Recipe by KitchenHacker
The basic recipe for this was originally posted in a Mid-Western town cookbook found at a antique show. It's been heavily modified since then.. I've served it for years this way.. I hope its enjoyed here.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 14.79 ml butter
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 78.07 ml water
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml ketchup (Heinz)
- 22.18 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml instant minced onion
- 11.09 ml hot mustard (Mister Mustard)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat from chops.
- In a skillet with cover, brown pork chops in butter and oil.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl and pour over browned pork chops.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until tender. (about 30 minutes).
- Plate chops and pour gravy over the top.
- (Pan gravy can be thinned with a bit of water if its reduced too much while cooking).