Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A baked bean recipe that I've served for years and has always met with great approval to every backyard barbque I've taken it too..
- 3 (1339.51 g) canof campbells baked beans
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml unsulphered molasses
- 44.37 ml Heinz ketchup
- 29.58 ml mr. mustard
- 44.37 ml lachoy soy sauce
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar, Packed
- 6 slice bacon
- Drain about 3/4 of the liquid from the cans of beans and place in a 9 x 9 Pyrex baking dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients execpt the bacon and mix well.
- Top with bacon stirps and bake at 350 Deg for 1 hour.
What a great recipe - best baked beans I have ever made. This recipe is a keeper. Just enough spice to make them "unique". Definitely going to make these again and often. Made for PAC '10.