Recipe by KitchenHacker
A baked bean recipe that I've served for years and has always met with great approval to every backyard barbque I've taken it too..
Top Review by Sharon the Rocket
What a great recipe - best baked beans I have ever made. This recipe is a keeper. Just enough spice to make them "unique". Definitely going to make these again and often. Made for PAC '10.
- 3 (15 3/4 ounce) cansof campbells baked beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup unsulphered molasses
- 3 tablespoons Heinz ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mr. mustard
- 3 tablespoons lachoy soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, Packed
- 6 slices bacon