1 hr 30 mins
We make this for Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays x
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 large onions (1 onion finely chopped)
- 32 ounces croutons (unflavor or galic sourdough is awesome)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- chicken stock
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (trader joes has portabello cream, awesome)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 (4 ounce) jars capers (this is to taste)
- 1cook chicken with one large onion, large pieces of onion.
- 2Save stock to use later, discard onion, ground up chicken finely.
- 3sauteed finely chopped onions with 1 stick of butter.
- 4chopped up croutons ( not fine, but more like ground up chicken size).
- 5Mix all the ingredients together and taste, capers are to taste, add eggs last. I usually add more cream of mushroom and chicken stock first. You want it to be moist, not dry. When you like the taste, add eggs and mix it up.
- 6Pour into caserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 40 min.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nicaraguan Dressing - Family Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.8
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 2148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.8 g