Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
There's still time for a summer picnic. So pack a basket and prepare some simple sandwiches like this tuna wrap. The fish packs the right amount of protein, and subbing dressing for mayo eliminates unnecessary fat.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 nicoise olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 cups salad greens, finely chopped mixed
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled sliced
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 20 potato chips, baked
- Gently break apart tuna in a bowl. Mix in salad dressing, tomatoes and olives.
- Put 1/4 of the tuna mixture, 1/4 of the greens and 1/4 of the egg slices on each tortilla.
- Tightly fold first third of tortilla over mixture; fold in ends; continue to roll over tightly. Slice each wrap in half.
- Place toothpick into each section, or place seam side down, to prevent unwrapping. Serve each wrap with 5 chips.