There's still time for a summer picnic. So pack a basket and prepare some simple sandwiches like this tuna wrap. The fish packs the right amount of protein, and subbing dressing for mayo eliminates unnecessary fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently break apart tuna in a bowl. Mix in salad dressing, tomatoes and olives.
- 2Put 1/4 of the tuna mixture, 1/4 of the greens and 1/4 of the egg slices on each tortilla.
- 3Tightly fold first third of tortilla over mixture; fold in ends; continue to roll over tightly. Slice each wrap in half.
- 4Place toothpick into each section, or place seam side down, to prevent unwrapping. Serve each wrap with 5 chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Niçoise Tuna Salad Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 302.9 mg
- Sodium 869.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: