Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicous left overs, I actually think I like this better than Thanksgiving dinner. Cut in squares to serve
- 2 cups cooked prepared stuffing
- 1 cup cooked green beans or 1 cup peas
- 3 cups turkey meat, cut up
- 1 cup boiled onion
- 1 package corn muffin mix, prepared (or 1 batch of your favorite corn muffin recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 8 x 12 pan with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of pan with stuffing.
- Pat down evenly.
- Sprinkle turkey over stuffing evenly.
- Add pea/green beans and onions.
- Spread corn muffin mixture over the top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Serve with cranberry sauce and gravy.