Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is based on a South Beach Diet recipe I found in Prevention magazine.
- 1 lb roast (or what you've got leftover)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (I used white vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 5 stalks celery
- Slice leftover roast very thin.
- Mix soy sauce, oil, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add meat and marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Remove beef, mix with chopped peppers and celery.
- Use the marinade as a dressing.