Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Top Secret Recipes www.topsecretrecipes.com. Posting to try
Make and share this Newman's Own Creamy Caesar by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Chill the dressing for two hours before serving.
This is an unbelievable recipe. It is so much better than the bottles of dressing. It is very easy to make and all of the ingredients are usually in the house. Great job on this one.
I made this dressing to make Caesar pork chops. Used as my salad dressing, too. This was BETTER than Newman's Own... LOVED IT. Definitely will make again and again!!! If I could give TEN STARS I would.
Great flavor! I enjoyed this so much. I make my own dressings so that I know what's in them. The bottled ones have so much MSG and chemicals that they're totally unhealthy.