Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My favorite snack these days, from the Newman's Own brand website. I use the medium hot salsa and the light version of the Balsamic Vinaigrette. I toss some flour tortillas on a baking sheet, throw them in the oven for a few minutes until they're crisp, break them into pieces and dip them in this. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 2 medium avocados, mashed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup newman's own all natural chunky salsa
- 3 tablespoons newman's own balsamic vinaigrette
- lime juice
- Mix together the ingredients avocados through Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Season with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover tightly and chill at least 1 hour.
Good Stuff! I used Recipe #253850 in place of Newmans and 1 tablespoon straight balsamic. This helped keep the salt and fat intake down. Didn`t need salt or pepper. I like the flavor of the balsamic in this. Thank You!
This is really tasty guacamole! I used Recipe #42613 because I did not have any on hand and this recipe worked perfectly. I also used the juice of one entire lime to season. Thank you, Echo echo!
Yummy stuff! I halved the recipe and spread it on toast. Thanks for a quick and tasty treat!