Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
So very very good - you will never use another recipe
- 4 potatoes, large, boiled and cooled
- 3 eggs, boiled, cooled and peeled
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 stalk celery, chopped finely
- 1 apple, large sized
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml mustard
- Chop potatoes ( do not mash ), eggs, onion, celery and apple - mix together.
- Make dressing by mixing mayo and mustard in a separate bowl - may alter amounts depending on taste. Mix into salad and stir to ensure mixed well. Sprinkle with paprika ( optional )
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Great served with cold meats like turkey or beef.
- I always use Spartan apples but any kind would do.