Jennifer Dawn's Note:
So very very good - you will never use another recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop potatoes ( do not mash ), eggs, onion, celery and apple - mix together.
- 2Make dressing by mixing mayo and mustard in a separate bowl - may alter amounts depending on taste. Mix into salad and stir to ensure mixed well. Sprinkle with paprika ( optional )
- 3Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Great served with cold meats like turkey or beef.
- 5I always use Spartan apples but any kind would do.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Newfoundland Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1635.1
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 675.2 mg
- Sodium 2142.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.1 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: