Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
So very very good - you will never use another recipe
Make and share this Newfoundland Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Chop potatoes ( do not mash ), eggs, onion, celery and apple - mix together.
- Make dressing by mixing mayo and mustard in a separate bowl - may alter amounts depending on taste. Mix into salad and stir to ensure mixed well. Sprinkle with paprika ( optional )
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Great served with cold meats like turkey or beef.
- I always use Spartan apples but any kind would do.