Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A Newfoundland variation on the seafood mayo salad. Divine. Posted for ZWT II '06
Make and share this Newfoundland Lobster Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lobsters (boiled and shelled)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet gherkin, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Cut lobster into bite size pieces and toss with above ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight for best flavor.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.