Recipe by Sascha
I grew up eating surimi smothered in this sauce on white rice. It works very well with any seafood.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 egg yolks, well beaten
- 1 cup light cream, heated
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Stir in flour and gradually add cream.
- Blend well.
- Cook over low heat until thick and smooth; stir constantly.
- Blend well and add salt and cayenne.
- Beat in egg yolks and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Blend in sherry.
- Serve with fish.