Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old receipe of my mother's from New Zealand. It can be eaten with a coffee, or taken to someone's home as a gift. Absolutely for the sweet tooth!
- 125 g butter
- 180 g fruit puffs (not quite a 'gummy' candy - made in different colors and flavors)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g biscuits, crushed
- Melt butter, stir in condensed milk, cool.
- Stir in Fruit Puffs (cut into four) and crushed biscuits.
- Shape into log and cover with coconut.
Hey everyone. Im a young man from New Zealand and have been brought up on Lolly Cake. My advice is try it. Its so nice and so simple to make. Peace be with you all.
Just made this and it is absolutely beautiful so easy to make - well worth trying
The best sweet thing ever...Maybe only saying that because we had it all the time when we were kids... :) :)