Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Mouthwatering Salad-Fool proof & delicious!
Make and share this New Zealand Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large red onion (diced)
- 500 g chicken breasts (or more as suited)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- spring onion (to taste)
- 2 red capsicums (aka Bell Peppers)
- 6 cups cooked pasta shells
- 250 ml caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fry cubed chicken in a pan lightly so as cooked but not too brown.
- Dice/slice all Vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken & And the Ceasar Salad sauce.
- Nows a good time to mix it all together!
- Cool in freezer for 10 mins