1/7 Photos of New Zealand Brown Rice Salad
2 hrs 20 mins
A delicious salad I found while searching for regional cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in water according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- 2Peel kiwifruit and cut into 1/4" thick slices. Cut slices in half to form semi circles.
- 3Core and dice apple into 1/2" cubes.
- 4Toss together rice, kiwifruit, apple, celery, red pepper strips, walnuts, green onions and parsley in salad bowl.
- 5Mix together vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad.
- 6Toss to mix well.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours, to allow flavors to blend, before serving.
- 8Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top New Zealand Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Zealand Brown Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar