Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is just something I put together and it was a "big hit".
- 2 lbs ground venison
- 1 lb spicy bulk pork sausage
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon no salt added seasoning
- Put the toast in a large plastic bag and crumble them well, now add all the dry seasonings to the bread mixture and mix well again.
- In a large bowl mix all the meat, eggs, peppers & onions and liquid ingredients, Mix together well then add the bread mixture and mix well again.
- Grease a pan of choice -- Then shape the mixture and set in pan, make sure you use a dish with depth.
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours. At 350* DO NOT OVER COOK Venison is lean and will dry out.