Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a refreshing and different take on potato salad.
Make and share this New York Style Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the potatoes just until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain, peel and dice.
- Toss with the lemon juice, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Let cool.
- Add the celery, eggs, chopped red onion, and parsley toss gently.
- Combine 1 cup mayonnaise with vinegar, blend well then toss over the potato salad, gently folding until completely coated.
- Add more mayonnaise, if necessary.
if you are going to insist upon putting hard boiled egg in a potato salad recipe I am afraid you must remove the term NEW YORK!
Once a New Yorker, always a New Yorker! I made this tonight-we had this with bbq hamburgers. excellent recipe-the only thing i added was some sweet pickle relish-I will make this again! Thanks Marie
I made this for a recent family barbecue, it was really tasty and disappeared quickly. Thanks for sharing.