Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Learn How To Make The Best Pizza Sauce. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 14 1⁄2 ounces hunts whole canned tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced in food processor
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Pepper or 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mccormick crushed red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, blend the garlic, the tomatoes and all other ingredients and crush the tomatoes by hand. Place the minced garlic, tomatoes and all other ingredients in a food processor and process until tomatoes are crushed, but not pureed.
- Spread evenly on pizza dough and top with cheese, pepperoni, etc. Makes enough sauce for 2 - 12"-inch pizza.