This came from Learn How To Make The Best Pizza Sauce. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
12" piz ...
Units: US | Metric
- 14 1/2 ounces hunts whole canned tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced in food processor
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Pepper or 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon mccormick crushed red pepper flakes
- 1In a bowl, blend the garlic, the tomatoes and all other ingredients and crush the tomatoes by hand. Place the minced garlic, tomatoes and all other ingredients in a food processor and process until tomatoes are crushed, but not pureed.
- 2Spread evenly on pizza dough and top with cheese, pepperoni, etc. Makes enough sauce for 2 - 12"-inch pizza.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Style Pizza Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Pepper