1/2 Photos of New York-Style Pizza Sauce
This pizza sauce is easy to make and tastes better than store-bought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the diced tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, olive oil, basil, oregano, sugar, garlic, and salt.
- 2Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- 3Use immediately or store in a air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 2 months.
- 4Bring to room temperature before using.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York-Style Pizza Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1843.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g