1/3 Photos of New York Style Marble Cheesecake With Chocolate Crust
1 hr 10 mins
Monica in PA's Note:
The best homemade cheesecake you'll ever have! You can substitute vanilla wafers or a shortbread cookie for the crust. Also can vary the flavorings with raspberry, Amaretto, etc.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 1Cream together cream cheese& eggs.
- 2Make sure they are both at room temperature.
- 3if possible this will prevent lumps.
- 4Add in sugar and vanilla and mix.
- 5In separate bowl, combine crushed cookies with melted butter.
- 6In large springform pan, press the cookies mixture only in the bottom of the pan (Not the sides).
- 7Reserve 1/4 of the batter and set aside.
- 8Pour remaining batter into the pan on top of crust.
- 9Take reserved mixture and mix in melted choc.
- 10Swirl in this chocolate mixture by pouring it on top of the white batter and using a knife to make a swirl pattern.
- 11Bake at 300°F for 50 minutes.
- 12Let cool for 2 hours.
- 13Combine 6 oz of chocolate chips and sour cream and ice cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Style Marble Cheesecake With Chocolate Crust
Serving Size: 1 (1871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6803.6
- Calories from Fat 4222
- Total Fat 469.1 g
- Saturated Fat 249.7 g
- Cholesterol 1892.2 mg
- Sodium 4787.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 605.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.3 g
- Sugars 482.5 g
- Protein 102.3 g