3 hrs 20 mins
KathyRose in RI's Note:
Delicious and Light. I've been making this for 38 years, and it was passed to me from another great cook. This recipe is tried and true and will not fail you. Guaranteed to have people begging for the recipe!
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Prepare large Springform pan. (this makes a big cake, so use 10-12").
- 2Cream cheese with sugar and milk.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla and lemon.
- 4Keep mixer going all the time.
- 5Add flour and cornstarch.
- 6Blend in butter. Last, add sour cream. Pour into springform pan.
- 7Make a water bath (a larger pan filled with hot water) and place cheesecake pan in it. Put in oven. Reduce temperature to 300 and bake 1 hour.
- 8Shut off oven and leave cheesecake in oven for 2 more hours. NEVER OPEN OVEN DURING THIS TIME.
- 9Remove from oven and cool completely in frig.
- 10Top with fruit topping of choice, especially good with glazed fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Style Crustless Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g