Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Very rich with whipping cream and sour cream.
- 3 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 5 (250 g) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- CRUST: Combine crust ingredients.
- Press into bottom and sides of 10-inch springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add cream, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Pour mixture into prepared shell and bake in oven until center is just set, about 90 minutes.
- Turn off oven and prop door open slightly.
- After about 30 minutes, transfer to a rack to cool.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit or a fruit sauce.
- 12-14 servings.
- Dining In.