1/3 Photos of New York-Style Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine years ago. It's the best cheesecake I have ever tasted! The recipe calls for graham cracker crumbs but sometimes I use vanilla wafer crumbs. This recipe is submitted in loving memory of my friend Ronnie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat bottom and sides of 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- 3Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together; press firmly over bottom of pan.
- 4Filling: Mix sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- 5Add cream cheese and beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 6Beat in eggs and vanilla just until mixed, scraping down the sides of bowl as needed.
- 7On low speed, add cream; beat just to blend.
- 8Pour into prepared pan.
- 9Bake 55 to 60 minutes until cake has risen, edges are very lightly browned and center still jiggles when pan is moved.
- 10Cool in pan on a wire rack about 1 1/2 hours (cake will set completely).
- 11Run knife around edge of pan; cover loosely and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York-Style Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.3
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.0 g
- Cholesterol 234.5 mg
- Sodium 555.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 10.8 g