- 8 ounces white vinegar
- 4 ounces water
- 4 -6 ounces sugar or 4 -6 ounces high fructose corn syrup (or equivalent artificial sweetener)
- 1 -2 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 -4 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine white vinegar, water, sugar, dill weed, and garlic clove in pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- When cool enough, remove garlic clove, add a little garlic powder if you want, and pour over cucumbers and onion slices.
- This keeps weeks in the fridge.
- I also vary it by adding sliced sweet red peppers.
- When chopped, this also makes a good sandwich topping.