Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I tried my first egg cream today...wow, I loved it. As usual because of my health issues I made this vegan.
- 1 ounce vegan chocolate syrup (I used organic Ah!Laska)
- 4 ounces non-dairy coffee creamer (I used silk soy creamer)
- 6 ounces seltzer water (I used Italian sparkling water, I didn't have the seltzer)
- Pour the chocolate syrup in the bottom of a nice glass.
- Pour the creamer on top of the chocolate syrup.
- Add the seltzer or sparkling water.
- Stir and a nice head of foam should develop on top of the chocolate/milk mixture.
- Bon Appetit!