One of my favorite deli breakfasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices deli peppered turkey breast (Cracked Pepper Mill Turkey Boar's Head Deli Meat is the best!)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 cup shredded provolone cheese (or your favorite) or 1/8 cup swiss cheese (or your favorite) or 1/8 cup American cheese, sliced thin (or your favorite)
- 1 kaiser roll
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, for roll (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- 1Spray pan with cooking spray (Pam or another).
- 2Scramble or make an omelet of egg whites.
- 3At the same time, sautee the turkey.
- 4When eggs are done, and turkey goldenish, place in layer on plate or kaiser roll.
- 5Add the shredded, or thinly sliced cheese on top of the warm eggs and turkey on kaiser roll or plate -- somewhat immediately so it melts just a bit.
- 6Salt and pepper, you can even add ketchup if you please, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Deli Style Eggs W/Cracked Pepper Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 618.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
deli peppered turkey breast