Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
One of my favorite deli breakfasts.
- 4 slices deli peppered turkey breast (Cracked Pepper Mill Turkey Boar's Head Deli Meat is the best!)
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 cup shredded provolone cheese (or your favorite) or 1⁄8 cup swiss cheese (or your favorite) or 1⁄8 cup American cheese, sliced thin (or your favorite)
- 1 kaiser roll
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, for roll (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Spray pan with cooking spray (Pam or another).
- Scramble or make an omelet of egg whites.
- At the same time, sautee the turkey.
- When eggs are done, and turkey goldenish, place in layer on plate or kaiser roll.
- Add the shredded, or thinly sliced cheese on top of the warm eggs and turkey on kaiser roll or plate -- somewhat immediately so it melts just a bit.
- Salt and pepper, you can even add ketchup if you please, and enjoy!