Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe, for a chicken and bacon burger that I used to make in an American dinner, here in the UK
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 1 slice bacon
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 crusty hamburger bun
- 1 ounce ketchup
- Pound the chicken flat, to the size of the bun.
- Cook the chicken and the bacon (separatly).
- Toast the bun.
- Stack the chicken, bacon and cheeses on the bun and top with ketchup for kids or hot sauce for adults.
This was a good dinner. I wasn't in the mood for something big so this fit the bill. I grilled the chicken and the bacon and toasted the bun on the top layer on the grill. It was very good. Thank you so much.