Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 7 mins
This is creamy, luscious and absolutely the best cheesecake!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) pkges. cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Combine crust ingredients and press on bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon peel, orange peel and vanilla on low speed of electric mixer.
- Gradually add eggs and yolks, one at a time.
- Blend in whipping cream with a spoon.
- Spread evenly into springform pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes; reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- Bake 55 minutes longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.