1/3 Photos of New York Cheesecake Squares
1 hr 5 mins
Chef on the coast's Note:
Another of Mr. Food's creations my family loves! Great for a summertime dessert. Time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the flour, butter and brown sugar; beat for about 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in the walnuts.
- 4Measure out 1 cup of the flour mixture and set aside.
- 5Press the remaining flour mixture into an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan to form a crust.
- 6Bake for 12 minutes or until light brown.
- 7In the same bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- 8Pour the cream cheese mixture over the baked crust and sprinkle with the reserved 1 cup flour mixture.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm in the center. Let cool on a baking rack then cut into 2 inch squares.
- 10Top with favorite pie filling.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g